Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Slim Fast For A Slimmer Life : Product



I think what makes my slogan so popular is that it goes with the advertisement perfectly. Because is saying that if you do the slim fast diet that you will have a slimmer life. So they’re for saying that you will get fit and slim. I want something that people will find catching. That is not hard for them to connect with.  I think a lot of the people would also be able to relate to the advertisement as well. I think it also ties into the meaning and the story behind it all. “If for any reason the ad concept is not fully communicated, the tagline can clarify or round out the communication”, says Gregg Wasiak, creative director, the Concept Farm, New York. Whih. Which I fully agree with I want the consumer to be about to see clearly see what you need to do in order to lose weight while on the program. I think with this certain slogan the whole ad will come together in a way that it looks like a masterpiece. In the words of Work’s a statement he made about Crestar Bank stating “Once you come up with the idea for the tagline, the entire campaign should embody the same spirit”  In the notes of Eric Silver the executive creative director of BBDO Worldwide says “The key to coming up with a great ad is finding that one clear, concise, engaging idea. This holds true for all advertising mediums: print, radio, TV, outdoor, etc.,” Which is the other something graps their attention. I think when you first fraps the attention of your consumer with the slogan. The slogan that I chose would also grow on them as it is a lifestyle change and not just a diet, which was part of the concept I wanted to show as well. In the text they mentioned “The reader should be able to recognize something relevant to his or her experience. “  So by capturing that is the reason why I chose my slogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment