Wednesday, August 22, 2012

EOC Week 7: Pitch


I am going to promote slim fast weight loss drinks. The ad is going to show three different photos. The first one is going to be a salad with a slim fast drink next to it with the main focus being on the slim fast drink. Then the second photo is going to have a model or myself in the gym working out while drinking a slim fast. Just because in order to have weight loss you have to eat healthy and work out which is what people never seem to understand. Then the last photo is going to be a model or myself laying out by the pool with a slim fast right next to me with the slim fast being the main focus. Then the tag line would be worked hard all summer. Because you are showing the consumer that you drank slim fast and ate healthy and worked out now that it’s the end of summer you can finally lay out in a sexy swimsuit. Which I think a lot of consumers would like because your telling them what they should do while drinking slim fast.

This product is one of my favorite drinks just because I have been on a weight loss craze since march and I have done the whole slim fast drink diet and it has worked for me. With a work out and healthy meal you can complete your goal of your perfect weight for you. Now I have a body I can show in the Cayman islands when I go at the end of September. So I think this ad will show consumers hard work at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment