Wednesday, August 8, 2012

EOC Week 5: SuperBowl Advertisment



My favorite super bowl advertisement would be the Super Bowl Doritos Crash advertisement with the baby. I just think it was so funny because I feel like that’s something that would happen in my family so it brought about a lot of fun memories. The advertisement had two boys who where brothers and their grandma outside. While the little boy was making fun of the baby for not having any Doritos, the grandma looked at the baby and next thing you know the baby is flying through the air grabbing the bag out of his older brothers hands. I just think it’s so funny because he is like what the hell just happened. Then all anyone can do is just laugh and what makes it better is that the baby is so adorable and looks like the sweetest baby you can ever meet.

I think that a lot of people liked this advertisement because it bring back those memories of making fun of your little brothers, sisters, or even cousins for not having something that you had. So its something that everyone can relate that just has you crack a smile. That’s one of the reasons why I always enjoy it. 

I think that this shows also how much the American people love Doritos no matter what flavor people jus the chips over all.  I think showing that would make people want to go out and have fun with their grandkids and children. Just because of the fact that it brings people closer in a sense of lets all go and hang out. So they captured the true meaning of the super bowl, which is to have family time and eating chips and cracking jokes and everything with family members. So I would have to give this ad an “a”.

No comments:

Post a Comment