Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 9 EOC: Those Who Think Young


A lot of young people my age I feel take advertisement two ways really personal or really joking. I think they don’t know the difference between the two. I feel it just depends on the maturity level on the person and the advertisement. Just because something seems really funny does not mean it always is as funny. For the people who take advertisements to serious I feel are to radical. They over react about the same ads that don’t need any attention at all, but they don’t react to the ones that need attention is pretty much flabbergasting. I feel that young people are so quick to judge things based off how they are advertised it makes them not think for themselves. Which is the part of the reason lot of youth think so damn materialistic. If we really paid a lot of attention to the advertisements it would encourage us to think more for ourselves then having someone think for us.

On the other hand when we create I think it catches a lot of attention mainly because we can relate to the fact that someone our age made the ad. I feel like the way we create advertisements we have a bold approach to it. Then we often responded to it in a more passionate way. Most of the advertisements that tend to come out from the youth I feel are more powerful then maybe some in the older days because they are using the different methods to get it out not just the old forms.  The only down side is that we are good at manipulating what people say to get our point across so that people pay attention which hurts us in the long run.  Now looking at it I think it also creates a lot of different perceptions of how people think of us through our advertisements. Which in the end gets us noticed good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment