Wednesday, September 12, 2012

EOC Week 10: Getting Free Promotion On The Evening News


I figure it is simple to get your name out their during the evening news. It’s simple because of the fact that you can stir the pot, of everything going on. I think its also simple because you can create buzz about everything going on. You can start by having it go in the morning by then creating so much buzz that people take notice to it. I would want people to have a notice in something I did by making a big statement. Just because that’s what you have to do these days. You have to pull of a big stunt to make evening news as well.
To me if you are making the evening news you had to pull off something. Just like the will kill for jobs advertisement, that was in North Las Vegas. I think that doing thing like that is what makes me want to do have things I do make the evening news when I hit it big time. I would also think to do things that shock people. Because if you do make the evening news then you are something special. I feel as if that doing things like that will also have you make headlines in the future.
With that being sad making the evening news to me is something people should be proud of. Just so that everyone sees that you are someone you are doing something that is worthy to be talked about. I don’t think people aim to sometime hit the evening news but when they do they are more in shock then anything because t hen they are talked about for days to come after that. Which I would assume they are proud of. Those are my feelings toward people myself and the evening news.

No comments:

Post a Comment