Wednesday, September 19, 2012

EOC Week 11: Evaluation


Based on the class I think I have be taught about more about advertising. Just because I thought it was just putting a photo and some words together and coming up with a catchy slogan. I see now that there is a thought process behind it all. You have to start from ground zero. This class helps me go from zero to level three or four. I think I did well overall in the class just because a lot of the things came natural to me and built on to the crazy imagation that I already have. I thought I picked up the information fast just because of how it was taught and it was done in the way that help me grasp it . I think watching things like Mad Men showed me the difference between good and bad advertisements.  Just because I can cater to a different demographic rather then just one type.  I think with all the work that I did shows in my grade. I made sure I put forth a lot of effort in everything that I did. Because I like looking at ads so I wanted to make sure that the ads and what I was writing about made a lot of sense. Just based on how I graded shows the effort I put into my work. I do know that also having a teacher willing to help was really good as well. Me coming to class come into the fact of my learning. At first I thought that it was just another class that I did not have to do much in but I enjoyed myself in the class, which is also why I put in a lot of work in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment